Sunday, October 22, 2006

My Beautiful Family


As my family is everything to me, it's important that they are a part of my blog. Here we all are, my daughters and me, my husband Will and his son and daughter, spouces, our 5 grandkids and Will's Aunt Skip in front of the camp my husband built .

We gather here often, up on Eagleshead Mountain, for cookouts, games, revelry and passionate conversation...the best of which seems to come as day is done and we are all sitting around the open fire. These are the people I rely on in my daily fight to stay strong, they are amazing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Loved the family picture!

12:31 PM  
Blogger emmapeelDallas said...

I linked here through Tammy, and I'm glad I did. What a beautiful family! I look forward to reading more.

Judi

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home