Friday, November 02, 2007

Stoked on Art

Photoshop is a Pandora's box of goodies. It lends itself to endless hours of experimentation with a multitude of techniques and possibilities. I recently discovered a new application, one that makes it possible to create Photoshop fractals and I have just begun to explore its potential. I am super stoked! Rather than bore you with words, I'll share my excitement by posting some of my "first try" images. Artistically, this is a whole new direction for me and I can't wait to see where it leads!



Untitled I




Venus Flytrap



Motion



Red Dragon



Octopus



Night Spirit



The Butterfly Effect



Midnight Garden



Blue Pearls

9 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Ooh, there's some interesting stuff there. Keep on enjoying.

9:40 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Those are really, really pretty! I think my favorites are "Blue Pearls" and "Octopus" but all of them are so nice. That Photoshop is an excellent outlet for your talent and imagination.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So very lovely!!

1:07 PM  
Blogger Bonita said...

You can do this with Photoshop? WOW! Fantastic.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Endment said...

This looks like sooooo much fun!
Thanks for letting us know and for the inspiration

8:13 AM  
Blogger Bitterroot said...

Beautiful designs!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Oh my gosh! Pam! These are awesome. Photoshop? Woooooheeee!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

I LOVE fractals, and these are magnificent!

12:56 PM  
Blogger KGMom said...

Love the art. No wonder you are stoked!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home