Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving





Happy Thanksgiving, all!

I would like to give thanks:

To my husband...for his constant love, for being there and helping me not to be afraid.

To my amazing family...for their love and support, they help me stay strong and give me hope.

To my very dear friends... for their love, standing by, visits and laughter.

To Hattie the cat...for her warm company and loud purr.

To mother earth...for crisp days, fragrant seasons, starry nights, soft rains, cumulous clouds and
stunning beauty.

To my hands and legs...for not totally giving up.

To all who visit my blog page...for your time and interest. I paint and write to sustain myself but if I touch anyone along the way, it warms me.

To the new people I am meeting here...Your insight, humor and caring have renewed my faith
in the human condition.

Peace to all,

Pam











5 Comments:

Blogger thailandchani said...

And I give thanks to you for taking the time to write your blog, to share your art and to put your wisdom on the table for all of us. :)

As long as you are making a thank-you list, I will add mine: I am thankful for the neverending opportunity to learn, grow and choose again and again.


Peace,

~Chani

2:56 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Pam. You are an inspiration to all of us and I look forward to your posts. The cartoon is cute.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Andrea Frazer said...

Ah, as a newbie to your blog, I'll take the compliment with a smile. After all, I am pretty damn fabulous. (Along with being caring I'm fairly short on modesty, but as women, we need to be confident, right?) Hee hee... I'm half kidding on the cocky part. (But don't tell my husband... it's that little spunk that got him down the aisle.) And thanks for being you wonderful Pam!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I've been most thankful for your daily love and support! Great list :)

8:55 AM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Wonderful post pam! I wish you a very happy THanksgiving also!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home