Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ms. Hattie






























I have a Siamese cat who is now sixteen and a half years old and looks like she is still a kid, God bless her. She is less temperamental than the average Siamese and although she likes to "talk" to me she does not go around yowling like some of them do. I've had others, so I speak from experience.

Anyway, my girlfriends came over to spend the night while my husband was at hunting camp and we decided that we should take a group picture for posterity. Since Ms. Hattie is one of the gals, we included her in our photo op without thinking about her reaction to the flash. A picture speaks a thousand words, as you can see.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Cats are great. We've had Persians in the past, but this no-breed that we have now is the best.

10:34 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Hattie makes me chuckle...poor thing :)

12:17 PM  
Blogger thailandchani said...

I used to have the most beautiful Siamese cat you can imagine. (Would only be logical for "Thailand Gal" to have a *Siamese* cat, right? LOL. Truly, I didn't know Thailand from a hole in the ground back in those days...) The cat.. yes. The cat. The cat had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

I miss that cat! :)

Peace,

-chani

12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Pam,
That's a sweet story. I sometimes make the same mistake with Tarzan. He's still newly-adopted and I easily forget what his world view is like. This morning I tore a sheet of aluminum foil and caused major trauma in his day.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home