Friday, July 06, 2007

Thank You




I wanted to thank everyone personally for your kind and thoughtful comments on my post to Sarah, but I'm having a bit of a rough time at the moment. I'm not up to a lot of typing, so will say, for now, how much you have all come to mean to me and that my days wouldn't be as good as they are without you! Cheers to our blogging community!

Special thanks to Tammy (Robin) for calling and helping me through, she understands in a way no one else can. And thanks to my family, who's support is constant and true and who provide a safety net of assistance and love.

I know how difficult this all is for my precious daughters, who always used to tease me about my over abundance of energy. They are amazing women and I hope they know how proud of them I am.

As everyone knows, my grandchildren are the light in my life. They are fine, grounded children who are never daunted by our trials and share an energy and joy of living with me that is so powerful, it is a force to draw from.

And Will, who has had to leave work a number of times to come home and help. As difficult as it is, he carries on and tries hard to assuage my fears.

And to friends, thanks for your calls and your willingness to help, you are a blessing.

There is very much ahead of me that is good, this is a temporary set back, and I continue to fight to get the most out of each day. We simply have an adjustment to make and some changes; a bit of help is now needed, and when we solve that issue, we will be back on track. I am still doing better than was ever expected and intend to continue doing so.

We are trying to get some assistance in getting someone in to help, but you all know what government red tape is like, so, for now, we will take it a day at a time.

I hope to be back blogging next week; in the meantime, have a good weekend and...THANK YOU!

Pam (Batman)

17 Comments:

Blogger thailandchani said...

I have no doubt that you will continue to do better. None whatsoever. :)


Peace,

~Chani

10:47 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I'm very proud of you Batman! You are one classy dame and I'm holding you to a quick return. I can't wait to hug you in person!

XXOO

11:12 AM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

Your courage touches me deeply. I'll bet you can close your eyes and feel all of your blogging friends crowding around to give you support, love and lots of hugs.
We hang on your every word and wish you and your family all the best.

3:07 PM  
Blogger KGMom said...

Rest, dear Pam,& regain your energy.
Even if you no longer have boundless energy, you certainly have boundless spirit.
As someone who has come to know you through your blog, I find you to be an inspiration indeed.

9:56 PM  
Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Way to go Pam. The spirit continues to thrive.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Pam, Just concentrate your energies on moving through this setback. You are in my thoughts and I sent you all my loving- kindness to help you along. We are all with you.

Take special care of yourself.

Alyssa

12:22 AM  
Blogger Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Love you, Pam! Sending lots of good thoughts your way! And Hugs. ((Hugs}}

And, like I told Dana, these are REAL hugs, not those cyberthingys. These are the real deal!

9:10 PM  
Blogger dmmgmfm said...

You are amazing, Pam. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers, but I know you will overcome this temporary setback in no time.

Hugs,
Laurie

11:06 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Sending you hugs and waiting patiently for more of the beauty, whimsy and inspiration you share so generously with your blogging buddies.

Take care, Pam - here comes the {{Hug}} :0)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Pam, I am holding you in the light (as we Quakers like to say.) Blessings.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Bonita said...

Hang in there Pam. I know you are giving it your best. I was a caregiver in assisted living for 6 years - wish I lived closer!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Bitterroot said...

You are in our hearts, Pam. We look forward to your return to the blog, as your posts are so interesting and inspiring. The sharing of your stories adds perspective to the day.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Pam,
The portrait of Dale is so sweet -- so tender. You're a good friend with a good heart.

9:35 PM  
Blogger kate said...

Thinking of you Pam - you are a treasure in the lives of all of us! I am glad to know that you are surrounded by many loving people. I hope your help comes through soon!

I miss your comments and smiling face.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

Hi Pam,
I'm Nancy...a friend of Tammy's. She just adores you so much...so I figure, you must be a great woman!
I'm gonna come around once in a while and read your beautiful blog...
thanks!

Nancy

10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got here from tammy's blog. Glad I did.

I like it and wish for you to get better soon so as to get back to blogging!!

5:37 AM  
Blogger Bitterroot said...

Stopped by again. Thinking of you.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home