Thursday, March 29, 2007

Introductions


You've been introduced to Alex, our drummer, when I gave everyone in the family a Mohawk, Paige, when I posted her outstanding poem about the environment and now the blog light is on Sarah, our future fashion designer.

She recently went with her class to see African dancers at the Hopkins Center at Dartmouth College. From what she tells me, it was a wonderful show and an education in dress, drumming and dance. I am quite envious.

In addition to attending this spectacular show, masks were made in art class and the children learned some authentic African dances to preform on their own. Sarah is a terrific dancer and treated me to a show, which I enjoyed tremendously. Bravo!

9 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Yay! Shortcake! XXOO

4:28 PM  
Blogger Ginnie said...

She's lovely Pam. I clicked on the picture and it enlarged but not the part with her picture in it. But I can see how sweet she is even in miniature...
She is lucky to have you as an example of how to meet life head on.

7:11 PM  
Blogger KGMom said...

You are most fortunate to have such lovely grandchildren.
I am still waiting and longing!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Bitterroot said...

Hello Sarah!

1:17 PM  
Blogger dmmgmfm said...

How wonderful that you have your grandkids in your life. And how wonderful you are in their lives as well.

5:58 PM  
Blogger thailandchani said...

African dancing! It doesn't get much better than that! :)


Peace,

~Chani

9:28 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Great picture of your darling granddaughter. How fortunate that you can share each others lives.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Andrea Frazer said...

Forget the blue man group. Move over Blue Swine Divine!

12:54 AM  
Blogger Andrea Frazer said...

Now that I look at that picture again, perhaps the masks are not pigs but just people? No slur meant there - they looked afar like piggys. Either way, a great shot!

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home